The BossBabe Podcast Episode 104
- How to leave your 9-5 and become your own boss doing what you love
- Identifying the fears and mental blockers that are preventing you from achieving the success that you’re capable of
- The mindset and belief system that will transform your life and empower you to take action
- The power of community and how you can learn from other female entrepreneurs to improve your blindspots
- How to accelerate your growth with coaches and mentors and why you need one
There’s no “one size fits all” roadmap when it comes to entrepreneurship, but the one thing that every entrepreneur has in common is the call to be your own boss. That’s why our mission at BossBabe is to help women create wealth and impact by building their businesses. Today, we’re joined by two members of our mastermind program, Nadine Rohner and Emily Fitz, to share their entrepreneurial journey.
Whether you’re scared of success like Emily was or you’re a Nadine, who took the leap into entrepreneurship without a game plan, this episode is for you want to ditch the 9-5 and become your own boss. Tune in as we discuss the expectations versus the reality of entrepreneurship, mental blockers that are preventing you from achieving success, and valuable advice for aspiring entrepreneurs.
This episode will shift your mindset and help you believe that “what’s possible for her, is possible for me.”
- Organifi’s mission is to empower you to live a happier, healthier life with organic superfood blends. Use code BOSSBABE for 15% off your purchase at https://bossbabe.online/organifi
Follow on Instagram
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.