The BossBabe Podcast Episode 105
- Gina’s transformational journey from struggling psychotherapist to the founder of a multi-million dollar women’s empowerment company
- How to effectively (and tangibly) manifest your financial, business, relationship, and personal desires
- The difference between the princess and queen manifestation archetypes
- Understanding masculine versus feminine energy, and how to activate your ‘Queenhood’ state
- The morning and evening rituals and routines that can get you into a high vibrational place
We’re joined by Gina DeVee, founder of Divine Living, a multimillion-dollar lifestyle brand, and author of manifestation manual, The Audacity to Be Queen. After moving from Michigan to California, Gina was a struggling psychotherapist who was qualified to help others but wasn’t making any money from doing so. Sick and tired of being broke, Gina began to rewrite her money story and overcome her blocks.
Like a true Queen, Gina’s mission is to empower women by helping them discover their purpose through reclaiming their feminine power and stepping into their ‘Queenhood’. If you struggle with self-doubt and believing in yourself, then this episode is for you!
Ready to transform your life and business? Tune in because we’re diving deep into how to manifest your wildest dreams and fulfill your purpose.
- Get your copy of Gina DeVee’s, The Audacity to Be Queen. bossbabe.online/AudacitytoBeQueen
- Use code BOSSBABE50 to receive 50% off your first month with Care/of takecareof.com/bossbabe50
Follow on Instagram
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.
Join over three million bossbabes on Instagram