The BossBabe Podcast Episode 289
- Our most recurring limiting beliefs and how we put them in check!
- Advice for supporting a loved one through a transition period.
- If we’ve ever felt guilt for our success + how we’ve navigated it!
Ever want to ask me a question about mindset, or business strategy?
I’ve gotten so many messages about how much you loved the vulnerable, no BS, Living Room Session I recorded with Lori Harder, Host of Earn Your Happy Podcast, and Lindsey Schwartz, Founder of Powerhouse Women. In this part 2 episode, I’m sharing the Live Q&A we did with the intimate group that attended the live podcast recording and the questions did not disappoint! Lori, Lindsey, and I share our most recurring limiting beliefs and actionable tips for how we put them in check, advice for how to support loved ones when they’re in transition, and how to keep momentum when you feel like you’re constantly changing course (spoiler alert, you can always generate it!)
Lori Harder is a leading expert in the field of fitness, transformational work, mindfulness and self-love. She has grown two multi-million dollar businesses as a successful entrepreneur and network marketing professional. She is also an author, cover model and three-time fitness world champion who offers a carefully curated set of practical tools to promote sustainable health, spiritual well-being and financial freedom.
Lindsey Schwartz is a successful entrepreneur, top podcast host, and best-selling author. Her commitment to supporting and empowering other women is unwavering, and she invests her time in mentoring women and girls from diverse backgrounds–from high school students to high achieving entrepreneurs. She's also an investor in real estate and companies founded by women, including the popular Lite Pink beverage brand.
- Visit Lori’s website: www.loriharder.com
- Visit Lindsey’s website: www.powerhousewomen.co/
- Head to https://www.brevo.com/BOSSBABE to sign up for Brevo for free and use code BOSSBABE to save 50% on your first three months of Brevo’s Starter & Business plan!
- Get 15% off MUD\WTR with code BOSSBABE, go to mudwtr.com/bossbabe
- Wild Health is generously extending Bossbabe listeners 20% off the cost of membership with code BOSSBABE. Head over to WildHealth.com/ BOSSBABE and use code BOSSBABE at checkout.
Vanessa is our Head of Community half the time, and a freelance copywriter the other. We commisioned her to write the copy on this very site, and you might have seen some of her quotes on our socials/emails in your inbox. With a PhD in Linguistics tucked tightly into the waistband of her yoga pants it's safe to say the girl's a word nerd, and in her work she combines art with smart Neurolinguistic Programming marketing methods to make sure shit SELLS. But as much as Vanessa loves brains, she loves beauty too (she used to be a makeup artist) and with wings so sharp they could cords with Archangel Michael, we'd advise fuckboys to steer clear of this spiritual soul sister! You can find Vanessa on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook @lippiedlinguist or her blog lipstickandlinguistics.com where she talks less about business and more about boys (want to read about sex, love, dating and relationships on your lunch break? She's your go-to!).