The BossBabe Podcast Episode 294
- The secret to having uncomfortable conversations + how NOT having them is dragging your business down.
- The real behind-the-scenes on how the pattern of saying “yes” was secretly sabotaging my success + how to decide what you should ACTUALLY spend your time on.
- How I implemented my life + business rhythm and how that guides me each day and week to gain massive momentum.
Today Natalie is back on the mic and sharing 5 of the biggest things that led to stagnant growth at bossbabe + the greatest lessons that came out of that season. She’s diving deep into the micro-details, the small decisions, the backstory, and the patterns that were sabotaging the business and creating chronic burnout that ultimately led to her needing to take a step back completely. You’ll get all the juice in todays episode + hear EXACTLY what Natalie did to turn it all around, design a whole new approach to how she shows up as the best CEO possible, and fall back in love with the business. This episode is for all the entrepreneurs, ambitious women, digital CEOs, and mamas who are feeling that sense of overwhelm and want to do something about it asap.
- DM “FREEDOM” to @iamnatalie to be the first to learn about our brand new Business + Life By Design program!
- Save your seat at James Wedmore’s totally free Rise of The Digital CEO Training – https://www.bossbabe.com/rise
Vanessa is our Head of Community half the time, and a freelance copywriter the other. We commisioned her to write the copy on this very site, and you might have seen some of her quotes on our socials/emails in your inbox. With a PhD in Linguistics tucked tightly into the waistband of her yoga pants it's safe to say the girl's a word nerd, and in her work she combines art with smart Neurolinguistic Programming marketing methods to make sure shit SELLS. But as much as Vanessa loves brains, she loves beauty too (she used to be a makeup artist) and with wings so sharp they could cords with Archangel Michael, we'd advise fuckboys to steer clear of this spiritual soul sister! You can find Vanessa on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook @lippiedlinguist or her blog lipstickandlinguistics.com where she talks less about business and more about boys (want to read about sex, love, dating and relationships on your lunch break? She's your go-to!).