The BossBabe Podcast Episode 093
- How to create viral content from a place of relatability and honesty
- The importance of being your most authentic self in writing
- Actionable tips for effectively dealing with writer’s block
- The ideal post structure for getting someone to read to the end
- How to stay creative and organized as a writer
- Sign up for our free training: How to Plan and Execute Profitable, Repeatable Launches With Our 4 Step Formula at https://bossbabe.com/launchformula
- Receive 20% off Grammarly Premium when you sign up at Grammarly.com/BOSSBABE
Follow on Instagram
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.