The BossBabe Podcast Episode 093
- How to create viral content from a place of relatability and honesty
- The importance of being your most authentic self in writing
- Actionable tips for effectively dealing with writer’s block
- The ideal post structure for getting someone to read to the end
- How to stay creative and organized as a writer
Do you want a peek into the mind that is behind the hilarious and relatable memes of Betches? We’re joined by special guest, Sara Levine, Editor-in-Chief of Betches. With over 7 million followers on Instagram, Betches is a multi-media destination that provides women with an outlet to communicate honestly and unapologetically. As Editor-in-Chief of Betches, Sara is the Queen of Memes and the brains behind Betches’ viral content.
Whether you’re looking to become a better writer, or you’re interested in learning how to create viral content, tune in as Sara takes us into the writer’s mind and breaks down her strategy for creating captivating content and how to get it seen by a large audience.
We’ll also dive into why it’s important to be your most authentic self in your writing, how to deal with writer’s block, and how to stay organized whilst being a creative. This episode is packed with actionable takeaways, so make sure to grab a pen and notepad before diving in.
- Sign up for our free training: How to Plan and Execute Profitable, Repeatable Launches With Our 4 Step Formula at https://bossbabe.com/launchformula
- Receive 20% off Grammarly Premium when you sign up at Grammarly.com/BOSSBABE
Follow on Instagram
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.