The BossBabe Podcast Episode 090
- How to strategically build a brand that resonates with your ideal client
- What to consider when you want to invest in a website or rebranding
- How to create a visual brand identity and sales pages that convert
- Why you don’t necessarily need a logo or website when you’re first starting out
If you want to build an influential brand, then this episode is for you. We’re joined by Anna Nassery, Founder and CEO of BrandUp, a strategic brand studio serving online entrepreneurs. Anna and her team are the masterminds behind our beautiful sales pages for The Société and Insta Growth Accelerator. An expert in storytelling and strategic design, Anna helps entrepreneurs elevate, scale and light up their digital presence.
Get ready to be inspired and leave with actionable takeaways as Anna breaks down the exact blueprint that she learned from building audiences and boosting brand awareness for Silicon Valley startups. Tune in as Anna shares how you can build an impactful, user-centric brand by understanding your ideal client and creating a story that resonates with them.
Check out BrandUp, our go-to design agency: bossbabe.com/brandup/
Join our The Société, our private membership for female entrepreneurs to connect, build and grow: bossbabe.com/connectbuildgrow
- Check out BrandUp, our go-to design agency: bossbabe.com/brandup/
- Join our The Société, our private membership for female entrepreneurs to connect, build and grow: bossbabe.com/connectbuildgrow
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.
Join over three million bossbabes on Instagram