The BossBabe Podcast Episode 108
- Allyson’s career evolution from ex McDonald’s employee to senior executive and now, CEO of her own company
- Why unpacking your fears and self-doubt are key to taking your sales to the next level (aka claiming your value in the marketplace)
- The 4 components of success and the power of giving yourself permission to be who you are meant to be
- How to stop the disease of perfection from preventing you from stepping into your purpose
- What manifestation truly means for Black, Indigenous, Women of Color
- Why mentorship is critical to your confidence and how to seek out mentors/coaches
- Organifi’s mission is to empower you to live a happier, healthier life with organic superfood blends. Use code BOSSBABE for 15% off your purchase at https://bossbabe.online/organifi
Follow on Instagram
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.