The BossBabe Podcast Episode 108
- Allyson’s career evolution from ex McDonald’s employee to senior executive and now, CEO of her own company
- Why unpacking your fears and self-doubt are key to taking your sales to the next level (aka claiming your value in the marketplace)
- The 4 components of success and the power of giving yourself permission to be who you are meant to be
- How to stop the disease of perfection from preventing you from stepping into your purpose
- What manifestation truly means for Black, Indigenous, Women of Color
- Why mentorship is critical to your confidence and how to seek out mentors/coaches
As women, we’ve all struggled with claiming our value in the marketplace. We tend to underprice, yet overdeliver; negotiate out of fear rather than our worth, and give in to the self-doubt that we just aren’t worthy of wealth or financial freedom. If you resonate with any of this, then tune in because this is the episode for you.
We’re joined by Allyson Byrd, Money Mindset Expert, and CEO of The Byrd Agency. Allyson's work has supported entrepreneurs in generating more than $16.9 million in the past 18 months. Her mission is to help people become financially independent, follow their entrepreneurial dreams, and create extraordinary careers for themselves.
If you want to learn how to confidently take your sales to the next level, Allyson shares her tips on overcoming objections and how to claim your value within the marketplace. She’s also going to help you unpack the fears and self-doubt that are holding you back from achieving the wealth and success that you’re worthy of.
It’s time for women to unlearn the patterns that have been handed down to us and create a new reality in which wealth and financial independence are ours to claim – no questions asked.
- Organifi’s mission is to empower you to live a happier, healthier life with organic superfood blends. Use code BOSSBABE for 15% off your purchase at https://bossbabe.online/organifi
Follow on Instagram
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.