The BossBabe Podcast Episode 107
- Christina’s career pivot from TV reporter and anchor to ‘accidental entrepreneur’
- Actionable tips for how to sell your story and build credibility (aka news hacking)
- Insider tips on how entrepreneurs can leverage mainstream media to grow their brands and businesses (without spending big bucks!)
- The one thing you need to do to turn your publicity into profit (hint: it doesn’t stop once you get exposure)
- Debunking common misconceptions of public relations
Do you want to know how to leverage mainstream media to promote your business?
Then you’re really going to want to listen to this podcast episode with Christina Nicholson, Founder of Boutique PR agency Media Maven, speaker, writer, TV and podcast host.
Christina refers to herself as an ‘accidental entrepreneur’. Unlike some people who started young with their lemonade stand, this BossBabe was a TV reporter and anchor. Now, she runs a remote team doing amazing work to give business owners the publicity to position themselves and promote their products.
In this episode, Christina lifts the lid on how you can get in front of the camera to make more money. The secret sauce she reveals, comes not only from gaining coverage, but from learning how to LEVERAGE that coverage.
If you’re looking to learn how to make the most of mainstream media and get press attention that converts into profit, then this episode is a must listen!
- Get 60 days free with ShipStation. Use code BOSSBABE at www.shipstation.com
Follow on Instagram
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.
Join over three million bossbabes on Instagram