The BossBabe Podcast Episode 106
- Amy’s YouTube journey from humble beginnings to gaining over 100M+ views
- Why you should be on YouTube and how it can help scale your business
- How to overcome your fear of being on camera and dealing with judgement and criticism
- Amy’s proven SEO and keyword strategy that will help you grow your audience and channel, even if you have 0 subscribers to start with
- What you really need to start a successful YouTube channel (hint: it doesn’t require a fancy camera)
- Debunking your greatest YouTube blockers and actionable tips to overcome them
Do you want to start a YouTube channel but the fear of being on camera or facing criticism holds you back? Whatever your blockers are, you’re only doing yourself and the people that need to hear your special message, a huge disservice.
Tune in as we’re joined by special guest, Amy Sangster, our YouTube mentor, and strategist. Amy is a serial 7-figure entrepreneur and successful YouTuber who has amassed over 100+ million views. Today, she’s taking us behind-the-scenes of building a thriving YouTube channel.
We discuss Amy’s proven strategies and tactics for growing your channel (even if you have zero subscribers). We’re answering all of your burning questions and giving you actionable tips for how to start and market your business using YouTube whilst getting paid.
So if you’re ready to kick off your YouTube channel, then this episode is for you!
- Sign up for our free, expert training: How to Start, Grow, and Monetize Your YouTube Channel bossbabe.com/grow-youtube
Follow on Instagram
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.
Join over three million bossbabes on Instagram