1. Specific results are not guaranteed. The BossBabe Société cannot guarantee results of OLS, and cannot make any representations or guarantees regarding individual results. Client will hold The BossBabe Société and OLS harmless if he or she does not experience the desired results, including but not limited to success of an online product or service launch.
2. Earnings Disclaimer: The BossBabe Société also does not make any guarantees or assurances regarding a particular financial outcome based on use of Program, nor is The BossBabe Société responsible for Client earnings, or any increase or decrease in finances based upon information within OLS. Any information or testimonials regarding past or current clients’ working with The BossBabe Société contained on Website or in sales material that contain financial information are individual, and results may vary. The BossBabe Société is not able to learn and assess all clients’ businesses, personal sales models, and strategies outside OLS and as such, have no way of ensuring that OLS will work or be applicable to all individuals or businesses. It is your job as the consumer to assess whether OLS will be right or beneficial for you, and is in no way the responsibility of The BossBabe Société, Natalie Ellis, or anyone else associated with The BossBabe Société.
3. Client understands that all services provided by The BossBabe Société in connection with the Program being purchased are provided on an “as is” basis, meaning it is without any guarantees, representations, or warranties, including but not limited to warranties relating to quality, non-infringement, fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability, or expectation or course of performance. Client is choosing to purchase this Program and work with The BossBabe Société on a purely voluntary basis and does not hold The BossBabe Société or Program responsible should Client become dissatisfied with any portion of the Program.
4. Client agrees that he/she does not have a cause of action, legal remedy, and is not entitled to a refund should he/she not achieve the results desired following completion of the program, as long as The BossBabe Société delivers the Program as described in Paragraph 1 above, or similar substitutes, upon additional agreement by The BossBabe Société and Client.
5. Client agrees to hold The BossBabe Société harmless should any physical, emotional, or financial injury occur as a direct or indirect result of use of OLS. The content provided by The BossBabe Société on his/her website and within OLS is comprised of information that has worked for The BossBabe Société and other clients, and may or may not be useful to Client in his/her personal business or life. Client understands The BossBabe Société cannot guarantee results from this Program, and has no expectation of a specific result that he or she holds The BossBabe Société responsible for.
1. Copy, edit, distribute, duplicate or steal any information or any Content obtained through Program without written permission by The BossBabe Société;
2. Post, distribute, copy, steal or otherwise use any portion of the Program or its content, or information obtained via other members in the group Program without written permission by The BossBabe Société, and understand that any such use may constitute infringement, which may give rise to a cause of action against Client.
3. Claim any content created by The BossBabe Société as part of the Program or otherwise given to Client is his/her own, meaning he/she cannot claim any content created by The BossBabe Société was Client’s work, and use in his/her business as his/her own.
4. Share purchased materials, information, content with others who have not purchased them.
5. Client further acknowledges and understands that any such actions including but not limited to those outlined above will likely constitute infringement and/or theft of our work, and a violation of this Agreement and United States Federal laws.
6. Client agrees and understands that The BossBabe Société has created numerous original, creative works in connection with the Program, and agrees that The BossBabe Société maintains all copyrights, licenses, and other intellectual property rights in all original or derivative content associated with or included in the Program, whether created prior to working with Client or specifically for Client, including but not limited to: videos, modules, documents, charts, emails, graphs, products, systems, processes, handouts, worksheets, copy for website or sales pages, and any other original work created by The BossBabe Société. Client agrees she may be granted a limited right to use selected materials in the course of his or her own business, but understands that the original proprietary rights remain with The BossBabe Société. Nothing in this Agreement shall constitute a transfer of ownership of any Intellectual Property from The BossBabe Société to Client, nor grant any license to use the information, other than that which is expressly provided throughout the course of the Program.
7. Client agrees and understands he/she is not to copy, repost, alter, publish, sell, assist others in selling, manipulate, distribute, or in any way exploit any of the content or intellectual property provided by The BossBabe Société or obtained through working with The BossBabe Société, without The BossBabe Société’s express written consent. If such behavior is discovered or suspected, The BossBabe Société reserves the right to immediately end Client’s participation in the Program without refund, as well as access to any program or materials Client may have purchased, without refund, and reserve the right to prosecute any actionable infringement or misuse to the full extent of the law.
8. Licensee Rights: The BossBabe Société’s Limited License to Client: Client understands that in purchasing the Program, she/he is gaining access to view all content and information available as part of the Program, as well as any additional information or content shared with him/her by The BossBabe Société as she sees fit. Client understands this means he/she will have been granted a limited, revocable, non-transferable license to read and use the information provided for use in his/her business and life, as instructed or allowed by The BossBabe Société. As a “Licensee,” Client understands and agrees that Client will not:
Client agrees at all times to defend, fully indemnify and hold The BossBabe Société and any affiliates, agents, team members or other party associated with The BossBabe Société harmless from any causes of action, injury, illness, misunderstanding, damages, losses, costs, expenses incurred as a result of Client’s use of Program, as well as any third-party claims of any kind (including attorney’s fees) arising from his/her actions as a direct or indirect result of Client’s participation in Program. Should The BossBabe Société be required to defend herself in any action directly or indirectly involving Client, or an action where we decide Client’s participation or assistance would benefit The BossBabe Société’s defense, Client agrees to participate and provide any evidence, documents, testimony, or other information deemed useful by The BossBabe Société, free of charge.
1. Should a dispute arise between The BossBabe Société and Client, the parties agree to attempt to resolve by good-faith negotiations and discussions. (Client agrees that failure to see results is not a basis for a “dispute” and agrees he or she does not hold The BossBabe Société responsible for any specific results, or those results which have been achieved by other clients of The BossBabe Société.)
2. If unable to reach a resolution informally, Client and The BossBabe Société agree that all disputes will be submitted for Arbitration by the American Arbitration Association, to be completed in Los Angeles, California within a reasonable amount of time. Client and The BossBabe Société agree to participate in the arbitration process in good faith and in a manner that will effectively and efficiently resolve the dispute at hand, including the exchange of any materials, documents, or information. The decision made by the arbitrator is to be final and binding on both parties, and is not to be appealed or otherwise set aside. It is to be enforceable in any court of proper jurisdiction as a judgement of law or decree.
This Agreement shall be governed by and under control of the laws of California regardless of conflict of law principles, and regardless of location of Client. Client understands this and agrees that the laws of California are to be applicable here.
This Agreement may be amended and/or updated by BossBabe from time to time as needed, to reflect the growth and updates to Program and services offered. Should any material changes be made, BossBabe will notify all current Program users via the email address used to sign up, with continued use of Program to constitute acceptance and agreement to the updated Terms.
7. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
9. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
10. APPLICABLE LAW