The BossBabe Podcast Episode 181
- What business REALLY looks like – beyond the highlight reel
- How we celebrate big wins + manage burnout
- Why showing up with authenticity in friendships is a must
- The highs + lows of living and working between two cities
Real talk: no one is making money moves on a two-hour workday in the Maldives.
“Running a Business Is a Rollercoaster and It’s Time to Reveal What’s Really Going on Behind Closed Doors.”
The reality is – building a business + growing your brand is an exhilarating and exhausting cocktail of highs and lows, and for some reason – nobody is talking about it.
So we decided to change that.
We brought our business besties, Sarah Pendrick and Anna Nassery, to The BossBabe Podcast for an unfiltered BTS chat about what the day-to-day life of an entrepreneur REALLY looks like.
If you’re looking for a one-way ticket to an all inclusive resort – this episode is going to let you down. But if you’re trying to create sustainable, scalable growth in your business – we’re revealing everything we know in this episode.
And some of our business insights might surprise you…
- Soul CBD – mysoulcbd.com/bossbabe. Use code “BOSSBABE15” at checkout for 15% off
- Join The Société – bossbabe.com/joinsociete