The BossBabe Podcast Episode 180
- Why finding your niche is crucial for building an engaged audience
- How to execute a successful launch in your business
- The real effects of a concussion and the path towards recovering
When Molly Parker was struck by a cab driver as a pedestrian, she had no idea how much that singular event would alter the course of her life.
After years of struggling through her concussion symptoms and doing hours of research, Molly’s journey has ultimately unlocked her ability to help a unique demographic of people: those who have suffered from a concussion, too.
In this week’s episode, Molly is sharing her story of recovery and unpacking how her one-of-a-kind experience has helped her find her niche and empathize with her ideal customer on a new level.
Plus, she’s sharing how you can do the exact same thing.
- Soul CBD – mysoulcbd.com/bossbabe
- Use code BOSSBABE15 at checkout for 15% off
- Hello Fresh – hellofresh.com/bossbabe14
- Use code BOSSBABE14 at checkout for 14 free meals + free shipping
- The BossBabe Elixir – https://bossbabe.com/elixir-opt-in
- BossBabe: @bossbabe.inc
- Natalie: @iamnatalie
- Danielle: @daniellecanty
- Molly Parker: @mollyparkerpt
- Concussion Compass: @concussioncompass
Join over three million bossbabes on Instagram