The BossBabe Podcast Episode 182
- Building the brand and nurturing her team
- Streamlining marketing strategy and taking care of customers
- Immune health, gut health, and “leaky gut”
- The gut and brain connection
- How Just Thrive is different from other probiotics
What if we told you one of the things that contributes THE most to your overall health is actually…your gut.
But taking care of your gut + what that has to do with other parts of your health (think: mental health, skin clarity + immune system) can feel really elusive and confusing.
So this week, we invited Tina Anderson, CEO + founder of Just Thrive, to the podcast to unpack exactly what you can start doing today to take better care of your whole self – starting with your gut.
If you’ve been looking to take better care of yourself and prioritize your health, but aren’t sure where to start – this is the episode you need to kickstart your journey to true self care. Listen now!
- Just Thrive – justthrivehealth.com/discount/bossbabe for 15% off
- BossBabe Episode 149 – https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/149-why-your-gut-health-is-linked-to-energy-and/id1453389736?i=1000509219300
- Soul CBD – mysoulcbd.com/bossbabe Use code BOSSBABE15 at checkout for 15% off
- LinkedIn – LinkedIn.com/BossBabe
- BossBabe: @bossbabe.inc
- Natalie Ellis: @iamnatalie
- Danielle Canty: @daniellecanty
- Website: justthrivehealth.com
- Instagram: @justthrivehealth
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.
Join over three million bossbabes on Instagram