The BossBabe Podcast Episode 183
- What it takes to forge unique career path
- Why Adhrucia Apana’s life-changing health diagnosis shifted her trajectory
- How to reframe your failures as gifts
- The difference between chasing timelines vs. creating your own
- The real, behind the scenes of building Curiosity Entertainment
Adhrucia Apana is not chasing timelines or trapped by “what if” scenarios. She’s too busy creating impactful stories that will change the world.
Getting there was no fairytale. Her 20’s were rocked by a diagnosis that forced her to become the protagonist of her own life and ditch societal expectations.
Tune in to hear how her unique upbringing and shocking diagnosis actually paved the way for her own radical self-acceptance. Plus – she’s sharing why she believes media is the secret for epic transformation.
- Soul CBD
- Use code BOSSBABE15 for 15% off
- Olive & June
- Use code BOSSBABE for 20% off
- The Startup Wife
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.