The BossBabe Podcast Episode 071
- How intentional relationship building will directly impact your revenue growth
- The 4 key metrics of success for community development + revenue growth
- Differentiating between two types of long-term community strategies: acquisition vs. retention
- Engaging + enticing tactics on how to meaningfully engage with your audience
We’re back with another super-actionable mini-episode of the BossBabe Podcast with our Head of Marketing, Kay Snels, and Head of Community, Kayleigh Watson.
With almost 2 million followers on Instagram, it’s fair to say that the BossBabe team knows a thing or two about building, nurturing, and leveraging community to impact revenue growth. Tune in as Kayleigh and Kay discuss the importance of intentional relationship building, how to cultivate a long-term strategy for growing and maintaining a community, using audience feedback to guide your content creation and product development, and so much more!
If you want to build an audience that is happy to throw their credit cards at you, you’re in luck! We’re spilling all the details and sharing actionable tips that you can implement instantly.
Sign up to BossBabe’s newsletter for ambitious women: bossbabe.com/allthenews
Discover how to grow your audience on Instagram by 10,000 ideal clients in 30 days: bossbabe.com/growthatinsta
- Sign up to BossBabe’s newsletter for ambitious women: bossbabe.com/allthenews
- Discover how to grow your audience on Instagram by 10,000 ideal clients in 30 days: bossbabe.com/growthatinsta
- BossBabe Podcast Ep. 52: Two Pillars for Growing a Thriving Community, The Importance of MSI, and Powerful Ways to Build Long-Lasting Relationships with Kayleigh Watson, Head of Community at BossBabe
- BossBabe Podcast Ep. 23: The 5 Stages of a Customer Journey, Identifying Your Exact Ideal Client & BossBabe Business Growth Secrets
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.