The BossBabe Podcast Episode 071
- How intentional relationship building will directly impact your revenue growth
- The 4 key metrics of success for community development + revenue growth
- Differentiating between two types of long-term community strategies: acquisition vs. retention
- Engaging + enticing tactics on how to meaningfully engage with your audience
- Sign up to BossBabe’s newsletter for ambitious women: bossbabe.com/allthenews
- Discover how to grow your audience on Instagram by 10,000 ideal clients in 30 days: bossbabe.com/growthatinsta
- BossBabe Podcast Ep. 52: Two Pillars for Growing a Thriving Community, The Importance of MSI, and Powerful Ways to Build Long-Lasting Relationships with Kayleigh Watson, Head of Community at BossBabe
- BossBabe Podcast Ep. 23: The 5 Stages of a Customer Journey, Identifying Your Exact Ideal Client & BossBabe Business Growth Secrets
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.