The BossBabe Podcast Episode 023
- Building and strategically executing on a successful customer journey within a brand or company
- Nurturing your client through the 5 stages of a customer’s journey and leading with value to drive community
- The secret sauce behind building a customer-driven brand and an engaging community
- Putting yourself in your customer’s shoes and identifying who your ideal client is
- Understanding your target demo and identifying their pain points so you can build a product or service that provides a solution which resonates
In this week’s episode, BossBabe’s own co-founder and co-CEO, Danielle Canty, is sharing her most valuable insights into building and strategically executing on a successful customer journey within a brand or company. You’ll learn the secrets behind what helped Natalie and Danielle build BossBabe to what it is today, what has been pivotal to the company’s growth, and what they wished they knew when starting out.
Customers are the most vital thing for any business to have. For this reason, Danielle dives deep into putting yourself in your customer’s shoes and identifying who your ideal client is. She discusses how to understand your target demo and identify their pain points, so you can build a product or service that provides a solution that resonates with them.
Danielle will walk you through how to nurture your client through the 5 stages of a customer’s journey and show you how to lead with value to drive community. You’ll leave with so many takeaways you can implement within your own business to ensure a sustainable model that consistently meets and exceeds your customer’s expectations.
This episode is brought to you by the Insta Growth Accelerator, a 12-week accelerator designed to show you how to grow and monetize your Instagram account. Discover how to grow your audience on Instagram by 10,000 ideal clients in 30 days: bossbabe.com/ig-growth.
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.