The BossBabe Podcast Episode 052
- Cultivating a highly engaged audience and powerful ways to grow a community
- Creating meaningful social interactions and the types of content that will drive engagement
- Intentional relationship building, understanding what your community is looking to achieve and how you can support their transformation
- Actionable tips for having a long-term community retention and engagement strategy for your business
- The importance of creating a feedback loop and tips on how to streamline processes when growing your community, especially as a solopreneur
We’re back with our weekly mini episode, which are shorter episodes that feature Team BossBabe. This week, Kay Snels interviews Kayleigh Watson, the Head of Community of BossBabe.
This episode spills powerful ways to grow a thriving and engaged community and build long-lasting community relationships.
Kayleigh shares how to create meaningful social interactions and the importance of having a long-term community retention and engagement strategy for your business. They discuss creative ways as to how best serve your community as well as insights into creating a feedback loop. This mini-episode is an absolute must-listen if you are looking to nurture an audience or community and build long-lasting valuable relationships.
Join the Société at: bossbabe.com/connectbuildgrow
Sign up to BossBabe's newsletter for ambitious women: bossbabe.com/allthenews
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.