The BossBabe Podcast Episode 052
- Cultivating a highly engaged audience and powerful ways to grow a community
- Creating meaningful social interactions and the types of content that will drive engagement
- Intentional relationship building, understanding what your community is looking to achieve and how you can support their transformation
- Actionable tips for having a long-term community retention and engagement strategy for your business
- The importance of creating a feedback loop and tips on how to streamline processes when growing your community, especially as a solopreneur
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.