The BossBabe Podcast Episode 156
- Danielle shares the beginnings of her entrepreneurial journey & why she made the decision early on to invest in other businesses
- What it means for investors when a company goes out of business
- How to recover as an entrepreneur when you experience a massive financial loss
Join BossBabe Co-Founders Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty as Danielle shares how she lost 1 million dollars in 2020 and what she’s doing now to make it back.
- 99designs by Vistaprint: https://99designs.com/bossbabe
- Insta Influence Kit: https://www.instainfluencekit.com/buy?affiliate_id=3009395
Follow on Instagram
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.