The BossBabe Podcast Episode 185
- How a pre/postnup really works + what it means for your marriage
- Figuring out whether a pre/postnup is the right fit for you
- Why divorcing looks different as a business owner + how to protect your assets
- How divorce affects children + caring for them through the process
- Choosing the right lawyer when you’re getting divorced
- What a marriage and a business partnership have in common
Everyone expects their marriage to end in “happily ever after.” The problem is very few people are prepared for things to take a turn for the worse – which can land you in a confusing and expensive situation overnight.
BossBabe Co-Founder and President, Danielle Canty, has navigated a divorce of her own, so it felt important to us to have an honest conversation about marriage, divorce, and what you’re actually committing to when you say “I do.” That’s why we invited Divorce lawyer and author, Raiford Dalton Palmer, to The BossBabe Podcast to share his perspective.
In this episode, we get real on the not-so-sexy parts of marriage, and dive into all the questions you’re probably too scared to ask. From alimony, prenups, and postnups, to protecting your business, children, and sanity in the process, you’ll get the legal intel on how to divorce with grace and dignity, even if you don’t get your fairytale ending.
- BossBabe’s FREE 30 Days Of Content Guide
- Purity Coffee
- Use code “COFFEEDAY25” at checkout for 25% off + free shipping
- Soul CBD
- Use code “BOSSBABE15” at checkout for 15% off
- Hello Fresh
- Use code “BOSSBABE14” for up to 14 free meals + free shipping
- I Just Want This Done by Raiford Dalton Palmer, J.D.
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.