The BossBabe Podcast Episode 186
- The real, behind-the-scenes of starting a business with your partner
- Radhi Devlukia-Shetty’s #1 solution for overcoming imposter syndrome
- How to find routines in your relationship that bring you closer together
- Tangible steps to address the challenges of working remote
- Why it’s important to align your product with a bigger purpose
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to start a business with your significant other? Well, we invited Jay Shetty and Radhi Devlukia-Shetty to The BossBabe Podcast for their first-ever joint interview to talk about just that.
From communication skills to setting boundaries and even finding little opportunities for joy and levity throughout the day – Jay and Radhi are unpacking it all.
Plus – they’re giving you a behind-the-scenes look at their new company – Sama Tea – and sharing why adding an adaptogenic tea into your morning routine could be exactly what you’ve been missing.
If you’re looking to build some rhythms into your day that keep you balanced + connected with those around you – this episode is exactly what you need. Listen now.
- BossBabe’s FREE Influencer Masterclass
- BossBabe’s FREE 30 Days Of Content Guide
- Soul CBD
- Use code “BOSSBABE15” at checkout for 15% off
- Sama Tea
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.