The BossBabe Podcast Episode 125
- Kiana’s inspirational journey of how she paved the way for women to rise in the masculine-dominated field of finance
- Debunking common fears about investing, such as needing to be good at math (spoiler: knowing psychology is a competitive edge)
- How to understand your risk tolerance and create an investing strategy that works for you
- The importance of understanding your finances and how to manage your money when building wealth
- How to avoid common investing mistakes and what to look for when making investments
Do you want to become a master at managing your money? We’re joined by Kiana Danial, the Invest Diva. Kiana is an award-winning, internationally recognized personal investing and wealth management expert, and has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, TIME Magazine and more. Her mission is to educate women on how to build and grow investment portfolios so they can generate wealth and take ownership of their finances.
Tune in as Kiana reveals how she went from humble beginnings in Iran, to an electrical engineering student and TV guest star in Japan, to the inspirational life she leads in the US today. We’re also diving deep into what it’s like to pave the way for women in the masculine-dominated field of finance, and why it’s important for us to get a grasp of our cash.
If you’re interested in investing but need help understanding the ins and outs, Kiana will leave you in the know and ready to go. After this episode, you’ll feel more confident with taking control of your finances and making investments that build your future regardless of your financial situation.
- Use code BOSSBABE to get 20% off on SOUL CBD products https://mysoulcbd.com/
Follow on Instagram
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.