The BossBabe Podcast Episode 126
- Patrice’s wealth transformation and the lessons she learned from her 7-figure bankruptcy
- The 6 Pillars of Redefining Wealth and how to apply them to live a more fulfilled, financially free, and prosperous life
- Understanding the connection between wellness and wealth, and why money and material possessions don’t make you rich
- How to get unstuck in a particular area of your life by identifying the ‘physical manifestation’ (aka clutter) of that problem
How do you define wealth and what does a wealthy life look like to you? We’re joined by Patrice Washington aka the “Money Maven.” She’s a financial expert, #1 best-selling author, speaker, and media personality. Patrice has also been featured on The Steve Harvey Show, The Dr. Oz Show, and in major publications like Cosmopolitan, Essence Magazine, and so much more.
What sets Patrice apart from other financial experts is her philosophy on wealth, which is more holistic, grounded, and spiritual, but it wasn’t always this way. Before she became the “Money Maven”, Patrice had already built a seven figure business and achieved massive success. Despite living what she considered her “dream life” back then, Patrice was anything but happy or fulfilled. In a divine turn of events, she was forced to redefine wealth after going bankrupt during the 2008 recession.
Patrice went from being a seven figure CEO to scraping for change. Tune in as she takes us on her amazing journey, sharing how she overcame one of her lowest moments and what led her to dig deep into the concept of wealth.
If you’re ready to redefine what wealth means to you, and live a more fulfilled and financially free existence. then this episode is for you!
- Join Online Launch School, our 12-week program designed to take the guesswork out of sold-out launches. https://bossbabe.com/ols
- Sign up for our free training: How to Plan & Execute Profitable Repeatable Launches with Our 4-Step Formula. https://bossbabe.com/launchformula
- Get two free months of Skillshare premium membership and receive access to unlimited to over 1000+ classes: www.skillshare.com/bossbabe
Follow on Instagram
- Natalie Ellis, @iamnatalie
- Patrice Washington, @seekwisdompcw
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.
Join over three million bossbabes on Instagram