The BossBabe Podcast Episode 110
- How Tu-Hien and Karen identified gaps in the marketplace and developed products that help people around the world
- The process of taking an idea for a product from ideation to development, prototyping, testing, and launching
- Understanding that business, whether B2C or B2B, is all about human-to-human connection
- The importance of having a strong why and how to listen to your intuition
- The transformational impact of being in a community of like-minded, ambitious women to support and inspire you
In this special bonus episode, we’re joined by two members of our mastermind program, Tu-Hien Le and Karen Peña, to share their journeys of building product-based businesses.
Tu-Hien is the Founder & CEO of BeauGen, a mommy lifestyle brand whose mission is to help women reach their breastfeeding goals. Karen is the Founder and CEO of Organic Guidance, a health & wellness company that helps people go from stressed and anxious to relieved and focused with the help of CBD.
Both Tu-Hien and Karen identified something missing in the market and took it upon themselves to fill the gap. These ladies took their visions and created successful businesses by designing products that address their ideal clients’ pain points.
We’re diving deep into the process of what it’s like to take an idea for a product-based business to development, prototyping, trialing and testing, and finally, launching a physical product to sell.
If you’re interested in learning how to launch a product-based business then keep listening! This episode is packed with inspiration to help guide you to get started on your business.
- This episode is sponsored by ShipStation. Get 60 days free with ShipStation and use code BOSSBABE at www.shipstation.com
Follow on Instagram
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.