The BossBabe Podcast Episode 110
- How Tu-Hien and Karen identified gaps in the marketplace and developed products that help people around the world
- The process of taking an idea for a product from ideation to development, prototyping, testing, and launching
- Understanding that business, whether B2C or B2B, is all about human-to-human connection
- The importance of having a strong why and how to listen to your intuition
- The transformational impact of being in a community of like-minded, ambitious women to support and inspire you
- This episode is sponsored by ShipStation. Get 60 days free with ShipStation and use code BOSSBABE at www.shipstation.com
Follow on Instagram
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.