The BossBabe Podcast Episode 130
- The major differences between angel investors and venture capitalists
- How to pick your investment partners and what factors to consider
- Why you need to bootstrap your own business before taking investments
- The importance of finding investors that share your vision
- How to use Cindy’s three P’s to guide your business decisions, from picking partners to determining the right funding for you
We’re joined by Amy Landino, an award-winning YouTuber, bestselling author and international speaker. For the last 10 years, Amy has been empowering people all over the world to go after the life they want by educating them on how to leverage time, focus, and resourcefulness through her actionable and transformative “edutainment” (educational/entertaining) content.
In this insightful episode, Amy tells us how she went from being at school with no clue about what she wanted to do with her future, to realizing she was super skilled at social media. We also talk productivity and boundary setting, and Amy’s got some top tips to help you stay focussed on what’s important, and say no to what’s not.
If you’re ready to make the life you want a reality, and you’re willing to put in the work but need actual, actionable steps then this episode is for you!
- Listen to Part 1 with Cindy Eckert: https://apple.co/3jBViFw
- Sign up for our free training: How to Plan & Execute Profitable Repeatable Launches with Our 4-Step Formula. https://bossbabe.com/launchformula
- Join Online Launch School, our 12-week program designed to take the guesswork out of sold-out launches. https://bossbabe.com/ols
- Organifi’s mission is to empower you to live a happier, healthier life with organic superfood blends. Use code BOSSBABE for 15% off your purchase at https://bossbabe.online/organifi
Follow on Instagram
- Danielle Canty, @daniellecanty
- Cindy Eckert, @cindypinkceo
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.
Join over three million bossbabes on Instagram