The BossBabe Podcast Episode 133
- Content Marketing Deep Dive – what it means and how to use it for your business
- How to optimize the new Instagram Update- Reels & Shopping feature
- How to extend your content’s shelf life
- Why you should be posting more Instagram Reels
Is your Instagram engagement suffering? Are you not getting the likes you used to? In today’s episode, co-Founder Natalie Ellis does a solo podcast and shares her thoughts on the IG algorithm, engagement, and all things content.
In a detailed breakdown of what exactly it means to have a full grasp on Content Marketing and implement all of its pillars, you’ll walk away with the motivation and tools to get the most out of everything you post.
So listen along to level up your content, make the most of the new Instagram update, and have a few reality checks along the way! You’ll learn how to find your business's most profitable path by being consistent, being valuable, and being relevant. Having your pulse on what’s happening around the world, making the Instagram algorithm work for you, and taking advantage of video content (hello Reels!) to grow your numbers. Plus, a Black Friday + Cyber Monday announcement that you do NOT want to miss!
- YouTube Training Here
- Text the word ‘Content’ to my phone at (310) 356-9502 and be one of the first to learn about BossBabe’s newest launch and get exclusive content!
- klaviyo.com/bossbabe for a free trial
Follow on Instagram
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.