The BossBabe Podcast Episode 129
- The major differences between angel investors and venture capitalists
- How to pick your investment partners and what factors to consider
- Why you need to bootstrap your own business before taking investments
- The importance of finding investors that share your vision
- How to use Cindy’s three P’s to guide your business decisions, from picking partners to determining the right funding for you
We’re back with part two of our double episode with Cindy Eckert, Founder and CEO of The Pink Ceiling, a business incubator and VC firm that invests in companies that are founded by, or delivering products for women.
In this episode, we’re diving deep into how you can raise funds. Cindy offers her wisdom on the different options available to you and how to know which is right for you. If you’re interested in investing, or looking for ways to help you grow faster, you’ll find tons of tips here.
We also talk about long term vision and how you can get clarity around what you want your destination to look like. Cindy shares the three Ps she believes are essential pointers you should be focusing on in your professional life, so you’re going to want to take notes.
For anyone building a business or climbing the career ladder, this episode offers so much insane value that will not only help you get clear on where you’re headed but the exact steps you need to take to get there.
And don’t forget to check out part one of this ep too, so you can soak up all the knowledge Cindy has to offer! 🎧
- Listen to Part 1 with Cindy Eckert: https://apple.co/3jBViFw
- Sign up for our free training: How to Plan & Execute Profitable Repeatable Launches with Our 4-Step Formula. https://bossbabe.com/launchformula
- Join Online Launch School, our 12-week program designed to take the guesswork out of sold-out launches. https://bossbabe.com/ols
- Organifi’s mission is to empower you to live a happier, healthier life with organic superfood blends. Use code BOSSBABE for 15% off your purchase at https://bossbabe.online/organifi
Follow on Instagram
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.