The BossBabe Podcast: Episode 001
- What entrepreneurship means to Natalie & how she built her first business at age 13.
- Why she put a hold on her comfy corporate job to cultivate (what is now) a multimillion dollar community.
- How to make your health your #1 priority.
- Natalie’s zone of genius and how she moves the needle in her business daily.
- Her marriage “non-negotiables” and how she balances being married to another entrepreneur.
On this week’s episode, BossBabe Danielle Canty sits down with BossBabe CEO Natalie Ellis! Natalie shares what entrepreneurship means to her and how she started her first business at the age of 13 (talk about ambitious). She also shares how she turned down a comfy corporate job on hold to cultivate a multimillion dollar community.
Natalie discloses why she believes you need to put your health first, her zone of genius and how she moves the needle in her business daily. She talks about her marriage non-negotiables and how she balances being married to another entrepreneur.
Want more BossBabe? Head over to www.TheSociete.co and join the world’s largest community for ambitious women and female entrepreneurs!
Natalie Ellis is a serial entrepreneur and angel investor, as well as the co-founder and CEO of media brand BossBabe. Under her leadership, BossBabe now reaches more than 10M+ ambitious women per month, and has a community of 3.8M across their social media, blog, podcast and newsletter. Natalie’s expertise lies in audience growth, content monetization and business strategy. Natalie is passionate about supporting women to take action in creating lives that they’re in love with.