The BossBabe Podcast: Episode 001
- What entrepreneurship means to Natalie & how she built her first business at age 13.
- Why she put a hold on her comfy corporate job to cultivate (what is now) a multimillion dollar community.
- How to make your health your #1 priority.
- Natalie’s zone of genius and how she moves the needle in her business daily.
- Her marriage “non-negotiables” and how she balances being married to another entrepreneur.
Natalie Ellis is a serial entrepreneur and angel investor, as well as the co-founder and CEO of media brand BossBabe. Under her leadership, BossBabe now reaches more than 10M+ ambitious women per month, and has a community of 3.8M across their social media, blog, podcast and newsletter. Natalie’s expertise lies in audience growth, content monetization and business strategy. Natalie is passionate about supporting women to take action in creating lives that they’re in love with.