The BossBabe Podcast: Episode 002
- What it’s like being an ambitious achiever and how entrepreneurship hit her later in life.
- Pursuing a chiropractic career and becoming Dr. Danielle Canty.
- Learning how to be comfortable, being uncomfortable.
- Danielle’s struggle with imposter syndrome.
- Amazing health tips anyone can implement.
- Her 12 year relationship and how her and her husband learned to grow together.
Natalie Ellis is a serial entrepreneur and angel investor, as well as the co-founder and CEO of media brand BossBabe. Under her leadership, BossBabe now reaches more than 10M+ ambitious women per month, and has a community of 3.8M across their social media, blog, podcast and newsletter. Natalie’s expertise lies in audience growth, content monetization and business strategy. Natalie is passionate about supporting women to take action in creating lives that they’re in love with.