The BossBabe Podcast Episode 123
- Our step-by-step strategy we used to make $100K in 60 minutes (and how you can too)
- The 4 phases of a launch and what you should be focusing on during each stage
- Why the pre-launch phase is the most important and 2 things you need to do to ensure a stress-free, successful launch
- How to prime your audience for selling by leading with value
Do you want to learn how we made $100,000 in 60 minutes? In this week’s bonus episode with BossBabe CEO Natalie Ellis, we’re lifting the lid on the exact strategy we used to generate 6-figures in just an hour.
We launch something at BossBabe almost every month, whether it’s opening our private membership for female entrepreneurs or enrollment for our online programs like Online Launch School or Insta Growth Accelerator. Launching a product or service is one of the most powerful ways to create a major cash injection in your business and there’s a strategic art to it that you can learn to replicate.
Tune in as Natalie discusses the stages of a launch and what you should be focusing on during each phase if you want to have a stress-free and successful launch. We’re diving deep into what makes or breaks a launch, how to avoid burnout, and what it really takes to generate $100K in 60 minutes (spoiler alert: it doesn’t happen overnight).
- Sign up for our free training: How to Plan and Execute Profitable, Repeatable Launches with Our 4-Step Formula bossbabe.com/launchformula
- Get your free copy of our complete Pre-Launch Checklist bossbabe.com/launchcheckist
Follow on Instagram
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.