The BossBabe Podcast Episode 122
- Jim’s inspirational journey of overcoming his learning limitations to becoming a renowned brain performance and accelerated learning expert
- How to get better at learning with Jim’s F.A.S.T methodology
- Three important questions to ask yourself when turning knowledge into real power
- The Limitless Model: Jim’s 3-part framework for breaking through limitations in any area of your life and business
- Memorization hacks for retaining more and forgetting less
In today’s episode, we’re learning how to upgrade our brains through limitless learning with Jim Kwik, NY Times bestselling author and renowned brain performance and accelerated learning expert. For over 25 years, Jim has been helping people improve their memory, learn to speed read, increase their decision-making skills, and unleash their superbrains. Jim has also worked with top actors (Will Smith), athletes, CEOs (Elon Musk), and superachievers (Brendon Burchard).
Having suffered two traumatic brain injuries at ages 5 and 18, learning had always been an uphill battle for Jim. Growing up, he was known as the “Boy With the Broken Brain” and ridiculed by his peers for being a slow learner. Fed up with his learning limitations after his second brain injury, Jim’s desperation became his inspiration.
Since then, Jim has dedicated his life to helping others unleash their genius and brainpower to learn anything faster and live a life of greater power, productivity, and purpose. Tune in as Jim shares his tips and tricks to help you access your learning superpower and unlock your exceptional life.
If you’re looking to learn faster, retain more and forget less, and upgrade your brain – this episode is a must listen!
Follow on Instagram
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.