The BossBabe Podcast Episode 121
- How to rewire your brain for happiness and success by understanding the neuroscience behind achieving your goals
- 3 techniques (that are more effective than manifestation) to use your brainpower to make your dreams a reality
- How to reframe envy and jealousy and leverage those emotions to take inspired action towards your goals
- Why you shouldn’t (solely) rely on manifestation and visualization to make things happens
- The importance of having clarity and daily practices for cultivating clarity in your life
Did you know that our brains don’t want us to be happy? Our default mode is to be constantly on the lookout for danger. This is how the evolutionary process shaped our brains and how our ancestors physically survived. Today, we’re joined by special guest, Daria Tsvenger, Mindset Expert and Life Coach for entrepreneurs. Daria has been featured in Forbes, Vogue, and so much more for her expertise in science-based personal development.
Tune in to learn how you can rewire your brain for happiness and success. Daria is diving deep into the neuroscience of achieving goals and sharing actionable tips on how to shift your mindset to overcome anxiety, fear, and procrastination. Blending the best of spirituality and science, Daria is teaching us how to use our brainpower to take inspired action beyond manifestation and visualization.
If you’re ready to learn how to deconstruct your brain and reprogram it for a stronger, more positive mindset, then get ready to take notes because this episode is for you!
- Join Daria’s FREE 10-Day Dream Spring Challenge starting October 7th: https://www.thedreamsprint.com/
Follow on Instagram
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.