The BossBabe Podcast Episode 120
- Ivirlei’s entrepreneurial journey and the biggest lessons she’s learned thus far
- How to rebuild after loss and setbacks by learning not to equate your worth with your work
- Techniques and practices to uplevel your mindset for resilience when the hard times hit
- How to cultivate meaningful personal transformation with deep self-reflection (spoiler: it’s uncomfortable)
- Why you should always stay curious about you are
- Get two free months of Skillshare premium membership and receive access to unlimited to over 1000+ classes: www.skillshare.com/bossbabe
Follow on Instagram
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.