The BossBabe Podcast Episode 218
- The difference between equality + equity – and why one has the power to change our world
- How you can use social media to enact meaningful change in your community
- Understanding social design + why it matters for your business
- How Chloe became Forbes 30 Under 30 + how you can, too
- The three keys behind giving a strong presentation and TED talk
Chloe is an internationally acclaimed social designer, TEDx speaker, the founder of NEXT Memphis and was named one of Forbes’ 2020 30 Under 30. She’s used her platform and her story to enact meaningful change in her community – and she’s sharing how you can do the same.
In this week’s episode of the bossbabe podcast, Chloe Hakim-Moore and Danielle Canty are having an honest and meaningful conversation about equality, equity, social design and how we all can each use our platforms to make a real difference in our communities.
Yes – there’s a lot of progress we still need to make in our society, and seeing how far we need to go can feel overwhelming. It’s our hope that this podcast gives you actionable steps you can start to take in your life and business today to start making real and lasting change. Listen now.
- The 2020 Forbes 30 Under 30 List
See Chloe’s amazing achievement for yourself!
- NEXT Memphis
Find out more about Chloe’s community childcare organization.
- Your Ultimate Roadmap To Making Six Figures In 2022
- The only six steps you need to take to get unstuck + make more money doing what you love in 2022.
- The Société
- Join our private, online community of female entrepreneurs where you can connect, build and grow.
- The Influencer Masterclass
Join bossbabe CEO, Natalie Ellis on a free, 90-minute training to gain full clarity on your personal brand, learn how to create easy, consistent content, build an audience of raving followers + generate revenue, without the stress.
- Influencer School
Our 12-week, guided coaching and certification program designed to help you gain full clarity on your personal brand, learn how to create easy, consistent content, build an audience of engaged followers and create a full-time income from social media.
- bossbabe: @bossbabe.inc
- Danielle Canty: @daniellecanty
- Natalie Ellis: @iamnatalie
- Chloe Hakim-Moore: @chloehakimmoore
- bossbabe: subscribe
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.