The BossBabe Podcast Episode 217
- How Lisa built her billion-dollar business + why you can, too.
- The difference between “fake it till you make it” confidence and being authentically yourself.
- The #1 misconception about confidence + how to rewrite your story.
- The ONE time judging yourself can be a good thing.
- Lisa’s top 3 tools for radical confidence you can start implementing TODAY.
Lisa Bilyeu, co-founder and president of Impact Theory and co-founder of the billion-dollar business, Quest Nutrition, is here with the facts that will completely change your approach to confidence.
Anyone Can Learn To Be Confident – Here’s How
Lisa has found amazing success in life + business through hard work and mastering the art of self-confidence…
…but it didn’t happen overnight
Tune in to hear Lisa’s story about becoming authentically herself + how she was
- The Radical Confidence website: Purchase a copy of Lisa’s book Radical Confidence and enjoy the bonus material she mentioned in the episode!
- Radical Confidence Book
- “Level Up Your Life, Your Worth + Your Bank Balance with Mel Robbins”: Listen to this classic bossbabe episode mentioned in the episode.
- Your Ultimate Roadmap To Making Six Figures In 2022: The only six steps you need to take to get unstuck + make more money doing what you love in 2022.
- The Société: Join our private, online community of female entrepreneurs where you can connect, build and grow.
- Bossbabe: @bossbabe.inc
- Danielle Canty: @daniellecanty
- Natalie Ellis: @iamnatalie
- Lisa Bilyeu: @lisabilyeu
- bossbabe: subscribe
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.