The BossBabe Podcast Episode 208
- How Payal Kadakia turned her idea into a billion-dollar business.
- The ONE thing that’s missing from your goal-setting + why it’s holding you back.
- Payal’s go-to tool for setting boundaries that works every time.
- The secret to getting investments in your business – regardless of what stage you’re at.
- What was really happening behind the scenes of Payal’s Inc. Magazine cover story.
Imagine turning that idea of yours into a real, billion-dollar business.
That's exactly what happened to Payal Kadakia when her passion for dancing (and serious struggle to find dance classes in her area!) inspired her to create ClassPass, the revolutionary fitness subscription platform.
Payal Kadakia, Founder of ClassPass, Shows You How To Write Your Own Story + Rise To Your Potential
In this episode, Payal is revealing her groundbreaking approach to goal setting. From learning how to harness your talents, to resisting society’s narrative + using your emotions to fulfill your life purpose – she’s covering it all.
Tune in to hear the real, behind-the-scenes of Payal’s story + uncover how you could turn your idea into a billion-dollar business, too.
- Online Launch School
- Get Access to Payal's Société Masterclass
- LifePass: Drop Your Limits, Rise to Your Potential – A Groundbreaking Approach to Goal Setting
- BossBabe: @bossbabe.inc
- Danielle Canty: @daniellecanty
- Natalie Ellis: @iamnatalie
- Payal Kadakia: @payal
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.
Join over three million bossbabes on Instagram