The BossBabe Podcast Episode 207
- The crucial mistake most entrepreneurs make during a launch + how you can avoid it.
- The #1 thing you need to think about before launching your product or service.
- A peek into BossBabe’s 4-part launch framework + how you can apply it to your business.
- What you need to do if you’re navigating your launch for the first time.
- The key differences between a 5, 6 and 7-figure launch.
- The #1 reason why most launches fail.
- How to pivot and adapt your brand message in real-time – regardless of what the world throws at you.
You’ve created a product and are ready to release it to the world. But you have no idea how to actually launch it.
Or maybe every time you launch – you’re totally exhausted and are wondering if all the work is even worth it to grow your business…
Does that sound familiar? If yes – this episode is for you.
BossBabe Co-Founders, Natalie Ellis and Danielle Canty are breaking down their unique, four-part launch system that’s guaranteed to set you up for scalable success.
From learning how to navigate your very first launch (even with zero experience) to how to pivot and adapt your message when things don’t go according to plan – Natalie and Danielle are covering it all.
If you’re looking for an actionable formula to launch a product or service but don’t know where to begin, this is your opportunity to step up, educate yourself and hit those sales goals. Let’s go!
- Just Thrive: Use code “BOSSBABE” to save 15%
- Episode 94: Million Dollar Business Launch Secrets: Behind The Scenes of BossBabe With Natalie & Danielle
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.