The BossBabe Podcast Episode 094
- What's a launch, who's it for, and what makes a successful one
- How to plan and execute profitable launches by creating a rinse and repeat system
- Identifying your ideal clients and packing your offer to address their pain points
- Choosing launch elements that fit your business and personality
- The BossBabe 80/20 Rule of Success
- Why debriefing is the most important part of a launch
- Register for our free training on May 21st at 10AM PST: bossbabe.com/launchformula
- Grab your free Launch Checklist: .com/launchcheckist
- Take our quick, free launch quiz: bossbabe.com/launchquiz
Follow on Instagram
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.