The BossBabe Podcast Episode 094
- What's a launch, who's it for, and what makes a successful one
- How to plan and execute profitable launches by creating a rinse and repeat system
- Identifying your ideal clients and packing your offer to address their pain points
- Choosing launch elements that fit your business and personality
- The BossBabe 80/20 Rule of Success
- Why debriefing is the most important part of a launch
Do you want to get clear on who you’re selling to? Is the product you’re selling what your ideal client actually wants? If so, are you messaging in the right away that makes them take action to buy?
Tune in with BossBabe Co-Founders, Natalie Ellis and Danielle Canty, as we dive deep into how to plan and execute successful, profitable, and repeatable launches with our rinse and repeat, four-step formula. We'll talk about what a successful launch looks (no matter how big or small your audience is), how to package your offer and make sales, and potentially create the biggest cash injection your business has ever seen.
- Register for our free training on May 21st at 10AM PST: bossbabe.com/launchformula
- Grab your free Launch Checklist: .com/launchcheckist
- Take our quick, free launch quiz: bossbabe.com/launchquiz
Follow on Instagram
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.
Join over three million bossbabes on Instagram