The BossBabe Podcast Episode 077
- Understanding the balance between holistic remedies and traditional pharmaceutical alternatives
- Cultivating gratitude for pain and using it as a catalyst for making impact + change
- How CBD (and other holistic remedies) has influenced both Mike’s and Angie’s life for the better
- Challenging traditional Western medicine and figuring out what works best for your body
- Powerful tools and biohacks to help you stay energetic and healthy
We’re joined by sister-brother duo and co-founders of Soul CBD, Angie and Mike Lee. It’s a family affair as the siblings share their perspectives on health, wellness, biohacking and alternative medicine. Following Mike’s diagnosis of an autoimmune disease (ankylosing spondylitis) at the peak of his professional boxing career, he fell into a deep depression which left him suicidal and a shell of his former self. Humbled by his pain and inspired to take action, Mike took control of his health with the support of Angie and his family. Tune in to hear how this experience impacted Mike and Angie and how Soul CBD was created to help others heal in a holistic way.
This episode is sponsored by SOUL CBD. Get 20% off on SOUL CBD products using code: BOSSBABE. https://mysoulcbd.com/
- This episode is sponsored by SOUL CBD. Get 20% off on SOUL CBD products using code: BOSSBABE. https://mysoulcbd.com/
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.