The BossBabe Podcast Episode 076
- The importance of having a playbook for your business operations
- How organize your processes, procedures and systems into a playbook the BossBabe way
- Actionable tips for training your team members on how to use a playbook
- How creating a playbook will free up your time and mental space to be more creative
Join us in this week’s mini episode on The BossBabe Podcast as we discuss how to build a playbook for your business operations. Whether you’re a solopreneur or have a small team, your playbook is the holy grail for all of your processes and procedures. Tune in to learn how we organized our systems to create The BossBabe Playbook, which has been the ultimate game-changer in setting up our team for success.
This episode is brought to you by The Société. Join the community and learn how to start and scale your business at bossbabe.com/connectbuildgrow
BossBabe Playbook Template: https://bossbabe.com/playbook/
- This episode is brought to you by The Société. Join the community and learn how to start and scale your business at bossbabe.com/connectbuildgrow
- BossBabe Playbook Template: https://bossbabe.com/playbook/
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.
Join over three million bossbabes on Instagram