The BossBabe Podcast Episode 119
- The exact social strategy that Natalie used to grow BossBabe’s following to 2.6 million without spending any $$$ on paid ads
- Why you should ‘curate before you create’ content when first starting
- The game-changing hack that Natalie discovered 3 years ago on how to get Instagram to curate content for you (so that you never run out of anything to post)
- What is MSI and why it’s important for your growth on Instagram
- How to create your own foolproof formula for creating content
Do you want to learn our secrets on how to gain followers organically on Instagram? If so, this episode is for you!
Today, BossBabe CEO, Natalie Ellis, is lifting the lid on how to attract and build an audience organically without spending a single cent on paid ads. Tune in as Natalie shares the exact social strategy she has used to grow the BossBabe account to 2.6 million followers – for free.
Around three years ago, Natalie had no idea how to make money online until she discovered a handy hack that totally changed the game for her – a hack that you can use too.
After this episode, you’ll have a ton of tips to help you make the most of Instagram, including why you should curate before you create, how to predict what will and won’t go viral, and how you can come up with your own foolproof formula for creating content.
If you’re serious about gaining more followers AND converting them into customers, then you really don’t want to miss out on this episode.
- This episode is sponsored by the Insta Growth Accelerator. A 12-week accelerator designed to show you how to grow and monetize your Instagram account: instagrowthaccelerator.com
- Use code BOSSBABE to get 20% off on SOUL CBD products. https://mysoulcbd.com/
Follow on Instagram
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.