The BossBabe Podcast Episode 118
- The ONE thing you need to build an audience and meaningful influence on social media
- How to kick post paralysis to the curb and start showing up as your unapologetic, authentic self
- The importance of knowing your ‘why’ for being present on social media and why it’s key to building confidence on camera
- Natalie’s and Danielle’s different perspectives and experiences when it came to showing up on Instagram during the early days of BossBabe
- How to identify the root of your fears of showing up on social media and overcome them
- Try ShipStation free for 60 days with code BOSSBABE.
- This episode is sponsored by the Insta Growth Accelerator. A 12-week accelerator designed to show you how to grow and monetize your Instagram account: https://bossbabe.com/iga
Follow on Instagram
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.