The BossBabe Podcast Episode 102
- What is biohacking and how you can use it to uplevel your health, performance, and productivity
- 5 biohacking tips for beginners and how to start implementing them into your daily routine
- Understanding what your body needs to create a nutrition and supplementation plan that works for you
- The importance of meditation and how you can use it as a superpower for your business and creativity
- How curating your circle can boost your energy and vibrations
Here at BossBabe, we’re all about hacking our way to success, whether that’s hacking the Instagram algorithm or our health to achieve peak performance. In this episode of The BossBabe Podcast, we’re giving you a crash course on what biohacking is and how you can use it to become the best version of yourself.
Tune in as BossBabe co-founders, Natalie Ellis and Danielle Canty, share their top five biohacking tips that you can implement in your routine starting today. If you want to improve your health, performance, and productivity, then this episode will show you how to take ownership.
- Biohacking Tip 1: Meal prepping [2:56 – 8:02]
“Meal prepping for busy women and entrepreneurs is really fundamentally important. When you're going to the grocery shop, think about what are you buying and what’s going to set you up for success with your lunches and dinners.”
- Biohacking Tip 2: Meditation [8:19 – 14:19]
“That's been one of my superpowers with business and especially with creativity. If I can't solve a problem I just said I put my phone down. I close my laptop and I just sit.”
- Biohacking Tip 3: Get outdoors [17:50 – 20:18]
“It has been proven that when you spend time outside, you are less stressed – your stress levels reduce and your hormone levels are more balanced. Just being outside in nature is incredible, but I think as entrepreneurs… you can often open your laptop in the morning and before you know it, it's 5 pm and you haven't even been outside.”
- Biohacking Tip 4: Curate your circle [20:30 – 23:51]
“You really want to be thinking about the kind of people you're surrounded by. I know for us, we really do curate our circle and I think that makes such a difference on your physiology. “
- Biohacking Tip 5: Supplementation [24:27 – 26:03]
“I always say, take the right supplements but also make sure those supplements are of good quality as well.”
- Receive 20% off Grammarly Premium when you sign up at Grammarly.com/BOSSBABE
- Viome Gut Intelligence Test: Viome.com/bossbabe
- Join The Société, our private membership for female entrepreneurs to connect, build, and grow. https://bossbabe.com/membership-waitlist/
Follow on Instagram
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.