The BossBabe Podcast Episode 101
- Danette’s transformational journey of hitting rock bottom and rising to greatness
- How Danette overcame depression, took control of her life, and become the best version of herself
- Why women are the most untapped resources of humanity and how we harness the power of women to make the world a better place
- The importance of business partners when scaling to an 8 or 9-figure business
- Danette's ‘secret sauce zone’ to create everything in alignment by elevating your frequency with positivity
- How to uplevel your business performance by healing your nutrition and body movement
We’re joined by Danette May, founder of Mindful Health, LLC and The Rise movement. Danette is a world-renowned motivational speaker, purpose coach, author, and former celebrity fitness trainer with over 500+ million Facebook views. Over the past 10 years, Danette has built a wildly successful 8-figure business by helping millions of people transform their physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual lives.
After a series of traumatic events and becoming deeply depressed, Danette found herself hitting rock bottom and in financial ruin with two daughters to support. Tune in to hear Danette’s story of transformation and how she took control of her life, starting with nutrition and movement.
We’re diving deep into Danette’s daily routines and rituals, including actionable tips that you can use to live a more positive and purposeful life. Get ready to feel empowered to rise to your greatness and start living with greater intention.
- This episode is sponsored by ShipStation. Try ShipStation free for 60 days with code BOSSBABE.
- Learn more about Danette May at https://danettemay.com/
- Try Cacao Bliss at https://iriseorganics.com
Follow on Instagram
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.