The BossBabe Podcast Episode 070
- Ashley’s determination and courage to make the transition from a corporate career to becoming an entrepreneur
- How to build your brand equity + credibility by leveraging press and speaking opportunities
- The importance of women “tooting their own horns” to assert their value + worth
- How to overcome your fear of public speaking by focusing on the message + speaking your truth
We’re joined by attorney-turned-entrepreneur, Ashley Kirkwood. In true BossBabe style, Ashley took a leap of faith and left her position at a prestigious Chicago law firm along with the security of a 6-figure salary (say what?!). Ashley now runs her own successful law firm AND speaking business. In this episode, Ashley reveals how she made the transition from a corporate career to becoming an entrepreneur doing what she loves most: transforming lives through the art of storytelling and public speaking. It’s all about speaking your truth and asserting your worth in this episode of The BossBabe Podcast. Tune in for your actionable tips on how you can become a better speaker and build your brand equity.
This episode is sponsored by the Insta Growth Accelerator. A 12-week accelerator designed to show you how to grow and monetize your Instagram account: instagrowthaccelerator.com
- This episode is sponsored by the Insta Growth Accelerator. A 12-week accelerator designed to show you how to grow and monetize your Instagram account: instagrowthaccelerator.com
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.