The BossBabe Podcast Episode 070
- Ashley’s determination and courage to make the transition from a corporate career to becoming an entrepreneur
- How to build your brand equity + credibility by leveraging press and speaking opportunities
- The importance of women “tooting their own horns” to assert their value + worth
- How to overcome your fear of public speaking by focusing on the message + speaking your truth
- This episode is sponsored by the Insta Growth Accelerator. A 12-week accelerator designed to show you how to grow and monetize your Instagram account: instagrowthaccelerator.com
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.