The BossBabe Podcast Episode 069
- How to incorporate more nutrient-dense superfoods and spices into your life via daily staples
- Behind-the-scenes of building a business & developing wellness products that create a global impact
- Understanding the hype cycles of health fads and how to figure out what works BEST for YOU
- The baseline for total wellness and what you can do for your own health
We’re chatting with special guest, Tero Isokauppila, founder of Four Sigmatic, a health and wellness company with a mission to help people nourish their bodies inside and out. Tero’s first love was entrepreneurship which he later entwined with his passion for mushrooms (the legal kind!), nutrition, and wellness. Tero discusses how he started Four Sigmatic (while having a full-time job) to moving his business to the U.S. with the determination to create a global impact. If you resonate with having a holistic philosophy for wellness (and biz), then you’ll love Tero’s simple, yet sustainable tips for building healthier habits.
This episode is brought to you by The Société. Join the community and learn how to start and scale your business at bossbabe.com/connectbuildgrow
- This episode is brought to you by The Société. Join the community and learn how to start and scale your business at bossbabe.com/connectbuildgrow
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.
Join over three million bossbabes on Instagram