The BossBabe Podcast Episode 046
- Exactly how to set up an online store
- Making your website user-friendly and optimizing for mobile users
- Understanding and mapping out your e-commerce calendar for the holiday season
- Tips on how a one-woman show can successfully launch a product-based business with a tight budget
- How to create an incredible service delivery and experience of your product
We’re now introducing mini episodes, which are shorter episodes that are super actionable and feature Team BossBabe. BossBabe’s Head of Marketing, Kay Snels, will be your host for this episode where she interviews our very own Head of Product, Anjulei.
Kay and Anjulei dive deep into everything you need to know in scaling a product-based business from the ground up and preparing your e-commerce business for Q4. They share insightful tips and great (actionable) takeaways on how to strategically put together your production timeline, how to map your e-commerce calendar for the holiday season and how to ensure it is all executed well.
Sign up to BossBabe’s newsletter for ambitious women: bossbabe.com/allthenews
- Sign up to BossBabe’s newsletter for ambitious women: bossbabe.com/allthenews
- Discover how to grow your audience on Instagram by 10,000 ideal clients in 30 days: bossbabe.com/growthatinsta
- Share The Episode to Get Featured.
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.
Join over three million bossbabes on Instagram