The BossBabe Podcast Episode 047
- Being audacious with your dreams and trusting your intuition as a catapult to becoming your own boss
- Turning your side-hustle into a full time business and replacing your salary with your side projects
- Must-try marketing and SEO strategies for your business and what it looks like to grow a globally-dispersed team
In this episode, we interview Tommy Griffith who previously managed SEO at PayPal and AirBnb. Tommy then founded ClickMinded, a digital marketing training platform for marketers and entrepreneurs.
Natalie and Tommy are diving into everything you need to know about turning your side hustle into a full-time business. Whether you’re looking to quit and travel the world as a digital nomad or just create more freedom for yourself, you will take away so many valuable insights from this conversation.
Check out Tommy’s blog post on his journey here: https://www.clickminded.com/burning-the-boats/
If you’d love to learn from the BossBabe team about how to grow your audience on Instagram by 10,000 ideal clients in 30 days, register for a free spot in the next training at: https://bossbabe.com/growthatinsta
This episode is sponsored by the Insta Growth Accelerator. A 12-week accelerator designed to show you how to grow and monetize your Instagram account. www.instagrowthaccelerator.com
- Check out Tommy’s blog post on his journey here: https://www.clickminded.com/burning-the-boats/
- This episode is sponsored by the Insta Growth Accelerator. A 12-week accelerator designed to show you how to grow and monetize your Instagram account. www.instagrowthaccelerator.com
- Discover how to grow your audience on Instagram by 10,000 ideal clients in 30 days: bossbabe.com/growthatinsta
- Share The Episode to Get Featured.
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.