The BossBabe Podcast Episode 045
- Self-discovery, creativity, empowerment and how to live as your most authentic self.
- How your business can bloom when you align with your purpose.
- Finding balance between creativity and business.
- What it really takes to be a creative entrepreneur and why it’s important to rest, not quit.
- Chasing self-awareness and how to understand the world by understanding yourself.
In this powerful episode, co-founder Natalie Ellis is interviewing Canadian-born rapper, spoken word artist and internationally best-selling author, Humble The Poet.
Together, they have an open conversation around self-discovery, creativity, empowerment and how to live as your most authentic self. Humble shares incredible insights and wisdom that challenge conventional thinking and will help you to better understand yourself.
Natalie and Humble dive deep into the importance of sharing your happiness with the world as well as finding a balance between art and business. They discuss what the journey of an entrepreneur really looks like and how your business can bloom when you align with your purpose.
Get a copy of Humble’s book, Things No One Can Teach Us at: https://rebrand.ly/BOSSBABES
Discover how to grow your audience on Instagram by 10,000 ideal clients in 30 days: https://bossbabe.com/growthatinsta
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.