The BossBabe Podcast Episode 193
- How Shirin, Shida, and Shideh went from sisters to CEOs
- What it’s really like to have J.Lo and the Kardashians buying from your business
- How to navigate business challenges in a close business dynamic
- Shirin, Shida, and Shideh’s unexpected perspective on marketing
- What you can do right now to set your business apart from the competition
Can you really mix friendship, family and business?
This week’s guests think you can.
Shirin, Shida, and Shideh Kaviani are the co-founders of Naked Wardrobe. When they started their everyday basics fashion line out of their family home, they had no idea it would soon become an iconic, highly-coveted brand worn by some of the world’s biggest celebrities.
(Think: Jennifer Lopez, Hailey Bieber, the Kardashians…you get the picture).
Naked Wardrobe Reveal The Power Of Sisterhood In Business Partnership
In this episode, the Kaviani sisters reveal how they pooled their individual talents to take the fashion industry by storm, using their unique family dynamic to their advantage. Plus, we unpack how they keep the peace in and out of the boardroom and celebrate their differences in equal, ever-evolving roles in a growing business.
If you’ve been looking for role models on how to yield incredible results within a business partnership – and never let feelings get in the way – look no further; this savvy family has all the answers. Listen now!
- 1-800 Flowers
- Use code “BOSSBABE” for 20% off your order
- BossBabe: @bossbabe.inc
- Natalie Ellis: @iamnatalie
- Danielle Canty: @daniellecanty
- Naked Wardrobe: @nakedwardrobe
- Shideh Kaviani:@shidehk
- Shida Kaviani: @shidawashere
- Shirin Kaviani: @nakedshirin
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.
Join over three million bossbabes on Instagram