The BossBabe Podcast Episode 194
- What you can do right now to get paid by your favorite brands
- How to lead with value when you approach your favorite brands
- The secret to negotiating your worth in a pitch
- A peek into the perfect press kit + how to create your own
- The content strategies to boost engagement
- Why creating brand flow keeps you financially flexible
- What you can do right now build better relationships with brands
Imagine getting paid to share your favorite products with the online community you’ve already built. Does that sound like a dream come true?
Well, what if we told you that can be your reality right now…regardless of your audience size on social media.
BossBabe’s co-founder, Danielle Canty, is going to show you how to unlock your power as a micro influencer – starting right now. From leading with value and initiating a collaboration to honing in on the USPs that make you stand out from the crowd. This is THE blueprint for getting your favorite brands to pay you for creating content.
Plus, we’re giving you access to the EXACT press kit we use internally at BossBabe so you can pitch to prospective partners without all the stress.
Get Paid By Brands To Create Content As A Micro Influencer
If you’re ready to elevate your influence as an expert, build trust with brands and make your audience your financial asset, this is the episode for you. Listen now!
- BossBabe’s Black Friday, Cyber Monday – Be the first to get early access to our Black Friday, Cyber Monday offer
- BossBabe’s FREE 30 Days Of Content Guide
- Lunya: Use code “FOR-BOSSBABES”
- Episode 187: Level Up Your Life, Your Worth + Your Bank Balance with Mel Robbins
- Episode 148: From Family Start Up To 9 Figure Business with Mona Kattan
- Episode 190: From Zero to Over Three Million – Here’s How We Did It
BossBabe is a global community of unapologetically ambitious women. With over 14.4M uses of our trademarked hashtag #BossBabe + well over 2 Million followers on Instagram + a profitable 7-figure company, Natalie Ellis & Danielle Canty have built one of the largest online communities of ambitious women & female entrepreneurs.
Together, they have worked with over 5,000 entrepreneurs – from brand new entrepreneurs looking to make their first $100 to those at the 6, 7, and 8 figure mark start, grow, and scale their businesses.